Saturday, April 25, 2015

Lara Crane has 15 Minutes...and it's 99 cents this weekend!


To get ready for the release of Detached, the finale in my time travel series, I'm putting 15 Minutes on sale for 99 cents this weekend. If you haven't picked it up yet and watch the shows that I enjoy like The Flash, Orphan Black, and Continuum, you should consider it! I write these novels to appeal to fans of genre fans like myself.

Why? Because it's my favorite and I like to entertain myself as I write!

In 15 Minutes, Lara Crane goes back in time to save her mother's life. When she wakes up in a new time line she knows nothing about, she finds her very life in danger. And her family much different than she thought it would be. It has heart break, love, laughter and focuses on that mother-daughter relationship that can be so important. Yet so strained.

In Plugged, Lara has to try to escape the tricky situation she's left herself in at the end of 15 Minutes. She must fight a fantasy so perfect that it feels more real than life itself. And real life? It's hell.

Follow it up with Detached, available for pre-order and officially released June 2nd. Life was easier in the cage for Lara Crane as she must fight against a government that thinks they know what's best for her and the country. Meanwhile the past and the future collide in a dangerous way.


No comments:

Post a Comment